Eccentricity Plug Valve
These plug valves are not yet in our production line
- Eccentric design, lower friction, zero leakage.
- Welded-in stainless steel, nickel or resin seat can meet corrosion resistance requirements of various medium.
- V type sealing ring can be changed on line without disassembling the operator.
- Self-lubricated bearing provides very easy operation and low operation wearing .
- Ductile iron plug wholly covered with rubber for drip-tight shut off assures excellent erode and corrosion resistance.
- O-ring seals provide easy maintenance.
- Linear characteristic can be used for throttling purpose.
- Straight through flow design and columniform body can meet max. flow capacity requirements without deposits.
- Opening indication provides easy operation.
- Available for manual, pneumatic and electric actuator operation
|1 .||Body .||ASTM A216 WCB, ASTM A351-CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M|
|2||Plug||ASTM A216 WCB+N, ASTM A351-CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M|
|3||Seat||Stainless steel, nickel, resin|
|6||Bonnet||ASTM A216 WCB, ASTM A351-CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M|
|8||Pressing plate||ASTM A216 WCB, ASTM A351-CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M|