Sleeved Plug Valve DIN
Sleeved plug valves according to DIN standards are valves with soft sealing plug. They can be used to the cutting and connection of pipelines medium that are used in various industries such as petroleum, chemical industry, pharmacy, chemical fertilizer, power industry etc under nominal pressure of PN1.6-16 MPa, and working temperature of -29-180″C
- The product has reasonable structure, reliable sealing, excellent performance and beautiful appearance.
- Its sealing is realized by the sealing face around sleeve. It has unique 360 degree metal edge for protection and fixing of clipping cover.
- There is no cavity in the valve for accumulation of medium.
- Metal edge provides the function of self-cleaning when the plug is rotated, applicable to the operation condition that is glutinous and apt to smudge.
- Its characteristic double-direction flow makes installation and use more convenient.
- The materials of the parts and sizes of flanges can be reasonably configured according the actual operation condition of the requirements of the customers, to meet the various needs of engineering.
|Structural information .||BB-BG|
|Driving manner||Wrench, worm & worm gear, pneumatic, electric-actuated|
|Face to face||DIN 3202F1|
|Flange end||DIN 2543-2549|
|1 .||Body .||GS-C25 1.7363, 1.4308, 1.4408, 1.4306, 1.4301|
|3||Plug||ASTM A216 WCB+N, ASTM A351-CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M|
|4||Gasket||Flexible Graphite+stainless steel, PTFE|
|5||Adjusting gasket||ASTM A182-Gr.F6a, ASTM A182-F22, ASTM A182-F304, F316, F321, F304L, F316L|
|6||Cover||GS-C25 1.7363, 1.4308, 1.4408, 1.4306, 1.4301|
|7||Adjusting bolt||ASTM A193-B7, A320-B8, A193-B8M|
|8||Nut||ASTM A194-2H, A194-8, A194-8M|
|9||Bolt||ASTM A193-B7, A320-B8, A193-B8M|