Cryogenic floating Ball Valve
The cryogenic floating ball valve is applicable to different pipeline of Class 150 ~ Class1500, PN16 ~ PN100, JIS10K ~ JIS20K. By adopting different materials, the cryogenic floating ball valve is applicable to different working temperature and medium. The minimum temperature of the ball valve is ~196°C. The operation of the ball valve can be manual operated, gear operated, pneumatic operated and motor operated. The connection is usually flanged ends. However, the welded ends are optional.
Cryogenic floating ball valve is used for low temperature working condition. Especially for some hazard media, such as liquidized natural gas. Our company has been experienced, inspection and test of test of cryogenic floating ball valve.
Main parameter specification
- Design and Manufacture: API 6D, ASME B16.34(BS5351), API 608, MSS-SP-72
- Face to Face Dimension: ASME B16.10, API 6D
- Flange Connection Dimension: ASME B16.5, NPS ≥ 26° PER as ASME B16.47
- BW Connection Dimension: ASME B16.25
- Test and Inspection: API 598, API 6D
- Fire-Safe Design: API607/6FA
- Anti-Static Design&Anti blow-Out Stem