In the sleeved plug valve a PTFE sleeve is fitted into the valve body. The metal plug rotates against the PTFE with a very low torque.
PTFE is an inert materials with a low friction coefficient. It completely surrounds the plug. The sleeve provides a large sealing surface from port to port.
Our sleeved plug valves can be used with bi-directional flow. The compact design is studied to give long-term, maintenance-free service in many application fields.
Sleeved type soft sealing plug valves can be used in various industries such as petroleum, chemical industry, pharmacy, chemical fertilizer, power industry, mining, etc.
Since the plug can rotate 360° the plug valve is self-cleaning removing the scaling and adhering media.
Sleeved plug valve structural features
Sleeved plug valves can be provided in different pressure classes, from 150 lbs to 900 lbs.
Working temperature can be between -29 and +180°C
- The product has reasonable structure, reliable sealing, excellent performance and beautiful appearance.
- Its sealing is realized by the sealing face around the sleeve. It has unique 360 degree metal edge for protection and fixing of the sleeve.
- There is no cavity in the plug valve for accumulation of medium.
- Metal edge provides the function of self-cleaning when the plug is rotated, applicable to the operation condition that is glutinous and apt to smudge.
- Its characteristic double-direction flow makes installation and use more convenient.
- The materials of the parts and sizes of flanges can be reasonably configured according the actual operation condition of the requirements of the customers, so as to meet the various needs of engineering.
|Structural information .||BB-BG|
|Driving manner||Wrench wheel, worm & worm gear, pneumatic, electric-actuated|
|Design standard||AP1599, API6D|
|Face to face||ASME B16.10|
|Flange end||ASME B16.5|
Note: the size of serial valve connecting flange can be designed according to customers’ requirement.
|1 .||Body .||ASTM A216 WCB, ASTM A217-WC1, WC6, WC9, C5, ASTM A351-CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M|
|3||Plug||ASTM A216 WCB+N, ASTM A351-CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M|
|4||Gasket||Flexible graphite+stainless steel, PTFE|
|5||Adjusting gasket||ASTM A 182-Gr.F6a, ASTM A182-F22, ASTM A 182-F304, F316, F321, F304L, F316|
|6||Cover||ASTM A216-WCB, ASTM A217-WC1, WC6, WC9, C5, ASTM A351-CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M|
|7||Adjusting bolt||ASTM A193-B7, A320-B8, A193-B8M|
|8||Nut||ASTM A194-2H, A194-8, A194-8M|
|9||Bolt||ASTM A193-B7, A320-B8, A193-B8M|
|10||Wrench||ASTM A 105-WCB|